CATHERINE BELL ONLINE - CBO
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CATHERINE BELL ONLINE - CBO

Forum francophone sur Catherine Bell

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

In Step With...Catherine Bell

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Tomcat2510
Admin
Admin
Tomcat2510

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1333

In Step With...Catherine Bell Empty
MessageSujet: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeSam 12 Juil - 20:33

We admired tall, lovely Catherine Bell as Mac MacKenzie, a Marine Corps attorney coping with military law for nine seasons on JAG. And we have empathized with her loving devotion as Denise Sherwood on the Lifetime television series Army Wives. So, when Catherine and I chatted the other day, I inquired, “When do you join the Air Force?”

“Funny you ask,” she replied. “Just recently there was a motorcycle rally of USAF personnel, and I promised everyone my next duty station would be Air Force. With all my time on JAG, I feel like an honorary Marine.”

Perhaps she could be a real one. Catherine is very athletic: skiing, kick-boxing, running, wake-boarding. Is she a gym rat?

“No,” she said. “My secret is moderation. I have a busy life and a 5-year-old. But I lift weights and do Pilates, and I follow an 85% healthy diet.” And the other 15%? “My weaknesses,” she said, proceeding to list them, “are chocolate, cookies, and peanut butter sandwiches.”

When she is not running after her daughter or on a beach, Catherine also works on various film projects. She co-starred in the hit Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey and Steve Carell. “I love them both,” she said of the actors. So, what’s next?

She may do a sequel to the successful Hallmark movie The Good Witch, take on some producing herself, and, “Oh, yes,” she said brightly, “my husband and I are taking flying lessons.”

I’d read that she and best friend Jenna Elfman are both Scientologists. Does it bother Catherine to be asked about Scientology?

“No, I don’t mind at all,” she said, refreshingly candid about the somewhat controversial subject. I took a chance at humor: “So Tom Cruise and John Travolta didn’t come along one day and kidnap you?”

The actress played right along. “Never been kidnapped, not even once,” she said.

But being kidnapped by Cruise might have been fun, I suggested. The actress laughed. “Might have been…,” Catherine replied, trailing off.

Brady's Bits
Born in London to an English architect and an Iranian nurse, Catherine came to the U.S. at age 3. While she was at UCLA, her lanky looks attracted modeling offers, and she was off to Japan for lucrative runway and magazine work. “It was fun,” she admitted. “The shoots are glamorous, and they airbrush away your flaws.” When we spoke, Catherine was driving to the South Carolina set of Army Wives near Charleston, where she and her family have rented a beach house on a picturesque cobblestone street. “This new season, my husband’s in Afghanistan,” she disclosed. “There will be phone calls and scenes from the war, where something happens to one of the husbands.”

Personal
Born Aug. 14, 1968, in London. Married to Adam Beason since 1994. One daughter.

Why You Know Her
She has played in various military-themed TV series, including JAG, and has appeared in films such as Bruce Almighty.

What You Don't Know
She speaks Farsi with her Iranian-born mother and was a pre-med student before leaving UCLA to pursue modeling.

Source : Parade.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
niout
Baby-Sitter de Gemma
Baby-Sitter de Gemma
niout

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1104
Localisation : Ile de la Réunion... Merci Mackenzie pour ce sublime avatar et Marie pr la bannière.

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeSam 12 Juil - 21:11

peanut butter sandwiches ?????!!!! Je pourrais me nourrir que de ça !!!! J'adore cette femme ! ptdr !

Et il faut revoir le "what you don't know" ... cause I knew ! mdrrrr ! Comme tout le monde sur ce forum ! lol

Merco Tomcat !
majandraelo
Voisin de Catherine
Voisin de Catherine
majandraelo

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeSam 12 Juil - 22:33

tin mais qu'elle chance, elle mange des cookies, de sandwiches au beurre de cachuètes et elle est mince. Je prends un carré de chocolat noir et jprends 3 kilos.

Tin elle va faire une suite à the good witch ou mon anglais est si mauvais que j'ai mal compris
http://www.onlycatherinebell.com
niout
Baby-Sitter de Gemma
Baby-Sitter de Gemma
niout

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1104
Localisation : Ile de la Réunion... Merci Mackenzie pour ce sublime avatar et Marie pr la bannière.

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juil - 8:15

Nan t'as bien compris ! lol ... Tu peux sauter de joie ! :p

J'ai toujours pas vu the good witch d'ailleurs ... ptdr
majandraelo
Voisin de Catherine
Voisin de Catherine
majandraelo

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juil - 12:21

tin ils vont en faire la suite trop trop bien

j'ai déjà adoré the good witch mais tin un 2ème wow. Merci Merci Merci.

Vivement qu'ils le fassent. Tin y a pas à dire CB a très bien rebondi après JAG
http://www.onlycatherinebell.com
cam
Partenaire de Golf de Catherine
Partenaire de Golf de Catherine
cam

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1581

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juil - 12:46

Merci
Tomcat2510
Admin
Admin
Tomcat2510

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juil - 12:50

Suis d'accord avec toi, j'avais légèrement peur qu'elle ne disparaisse après JAG, ayant eu son moment de gloire...
Pi après, elle a joué dans Triangle... & puis plus rien & aps ya eu AW... J'avais un peu peur parce que c'était sur Lifetime mais oyé... elle a magnifiquement bien réussi à faire son choix de carrière...

Je l'ai rarement vu aussi présente depuis JAG
Tomcat2510
Admin
Admin
Tomcat2510

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeMar 15 Juil - 23:42

Je me demande quel trame va avoir l'histoire...

Peut etre un chtit bébé qui a bcp de ressemblance avec sa maman !
mac20
Loin de Catherine
Loin de Catherine

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitimeLun 28 Juil - 22:37

merci
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: In Step With...Catherine Bell   In Step With...Catherine Bell Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1